BANAV KITA offers complimentary services to Jewish Day Schools.
1) An integrated learning center in a Jewish Day School for students with learning disabilities.
2) Tutoring services for students who have learning challenges in different areas such as English Language Arts, Français langue d'enseignement, Math, Science and History.
BANAV JEP are adapted Jewish Learning Programs given in a friendly atmosphere. The goal of the program is to give learners with different challenges the opportunity to discover and learn Jewish heritage (Hebrew reading, comprehension of parashiot, rashi, mishnayot, halakhot, tfilot, chagim etc.) and develop a sense of belonging in the Jewish community.
1. BANAV JEP LUNCH & LEARN is a weekly Jewish program provided in public or private non Jewish Schools.
2. BANAV MASHLIM is a daily afterschool adapted Jewish learning program for students going to public or private non Jewish day schools.
3. BANAV BAR / BAT MITSVAH is a program which offers adapted lessons to students in preparation of the learner's Bar or Bat Mitzvah.
BANAV EZRA provides different specialized for ultimate student success.
For the Parents:
For the learner
For the schools & professionals